Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Post 2 J.Hernandez

 I receive most of my news from my iPhone. Specifically I use the abc news app.
I read the news on this app all throughout the day. I go into work at 5:30am, take a break at 9:00am and read the news, then work until 11:00am and read the news some more. I also get a lot of news from my girlfriend Sarah. We talk everyday about a current event or two. Either I'll share something I read on the abc news app or she'll tell me about something they discussed in class (at Trinity University). We felt like we were not communicating well and part of the reason was because we wouldn't talk about the things she cared about most, current events. Thankfully, all is well and maybe even better than ever. :)
The news I hear from Sarah is vastly different from the news I read off my app. Sarah's news comes from other people, my news comes from a single source.
I imagine more people would answer "I get my news from TV". That is not the case for me. I do not have cable and so commercial television is not available. I do however, get internet.
The top 8 sites that I use on my computer are Facebook, Youtube, 2 anime sites, Hulu, pandora, Magic the gathering, and Northwest vista college. None of the sites ARE news sites but each site contains news in its own way. I rely on facebook to deliver important football game scores when they are on. And I am always well aware when the cowboys lost and who is to blame haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment