Thursday, September 15, 2011

Post 3 J.Hernandez!!!

I love movies. Me and my girlfriend Sarah go out to the movies very often. This weekend we are going to go see "The Lion King" in 3-D!
One of my favorite movies is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I LOVE all of the Harry Potter movies but HPGOF is my favorite. Mostly because the 4th book was the first book I read of all 7 books.
Another one of my favorite movies is Mean Girls. Weird right? I'm a guy, I should like guy movies with action and blah blah blah. Well I'm not very typical. I use to like it because it is funny. Now I love it because me and my "group" (me and 5 other people who hung out all of our lives), have watched is at LEAST 30 times. Its totally out 'goto' movie.
And finally I really really enjoy watching Scott Pilgrim vs the world. Its beatifuly done and has provided me hours of entertainment. I can literally watch it once a day. What I like the most about it is how fast the movie progresses. Fantastic.

1 comment: